STEPS TO PLACING YOUR CUSTOM ORDER
Committed to Service
1. Decide what piece of furniture you would like to have made.
2. Visit the Wood Choices page to choose the kinds of wood you would like in your piece. Would you like to use one wood or would you like to choose multiple woods to incorporate into your furniture?
3. Visit the Designs page to look at various shapes. Do you like the legs of one and the top of another? We are happy to mix and match as long as it works for the structure of the piece. You may also draw a simple sketch if you have a vision in mind or find another picture on the internet.
4. Determine the measurements for your piece of furniture - height, depth and width. Usually coffee tables are 14.5" high and dining tables are 30" high.
5. Send us an e-mail and include measurements, wood choice(s), images of your design in mind. You can send us a picture of the screen of the pieces you like from the website.
6. You will hear from us within 24 hours with clarifying questions, a cost estimate and if we are a good fit for your project.
7. If needed, we offer a 15 minute complimentary phone consultation for final detail clarifications.
8. Depending on our schedule, you can expect most items to be built within 10-20 days. Delivery near the Chicago/Milwaukee/McHenry County Area is available, as is pick-up in downtown Woodstock, Illinois.
We are ready to work with you.